Retirement Service personnel are available to assist you understand and access all benefits and entitlements available to you and your dependents. They assist with:
- Main Line: 512-782-6852
- RPAM Statements: 512-782-6836
- Retirement Pay Packets: 512-782-6293
- Retirement Orders: 512-782-6927
- Processing NG 22s: 512-782-6855
- Retirement Certificates: 512-782-3341
- Survivor Benefit Plan: 512-782-6293
Contact Defense Finance & Accounting Service (DFAS) at 1-800-321-1080 for help with:
- 1099R (Tax Forms)
- Report a Retiree's Death
- Start change to Direct Deposit
- Change of Address
- Help with myPay
- Proof of Income
- Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) Info
Contact Human Resource Command (HRC) at 1-888-276-9472 to:
- Calculate SBP deductions
- Process Retirement Application for age 60 retirees
To Schedule an appointment with retirement services Click Here.
We welcome your feedback! Please complete a short survey and provide comments about your experience.
The Service Records series combines both official service record files from the Adjutant General's Office and alphabetical files created by other agencies that contain records related to an individual's service in a military unit. The information contained in an individual's file varies considerably. Some files contain only small strips of paper with one or two brief sentences while others contain several lengthy, detailed records.
Texas Military Department Retained Military Records Manager: 512-782-5164.
Records Request Form
National Archives at St. Louis